Delivery time frames
Upon dispatch from our warehouse parcels enter the delivery network, this is the part we cannot always control.
If your items have been sent by DPD Local goods typically arrive next day and you will be sent an email and text delivery update.
Also it is important to note that the time of order is important so if for example you ordered after our 12 noon deadline then the time frame would start from the next day.
A few examples of delivery can be found below:
Express 2-3 day delivery
Using this method we always aim to send the item out on a next day service however we choose to advertise this as a 2-3 working day service to ensure we do not over promise and under deliver.
This method is the fastest delivery method we currently offer.
If you order is delayed please complete the below form using our online system
Standard delivery time scales
A few examples are as follows:
- Order Monday before 12 noon- Goods will typically arrive from Thursday up until the following Monday
- Order Tuesday before 12 noon- Goods will typically arrive from the Friday up until the following Tuesday
- Order Wednesday before 12 noon- Goods will typically arrive from the following Monday up until Wednesday
- Order Thursday before 12 noon- Goods will typically arrive from Tuesday up until the following Thursday
- Order Friday before 12 noon- Goods will typically arrive from the Following Wednesday up until Friday
- Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday please see the Monday option above.
If your items have been sent by Royal Mail this can take upto 3-5 working days.(Weekends are not working days) If your goods have not arrived outside of this time frame we ask you to complete the following form to report your items as missing