For Mains operated electrical goods
The product is warranted for a period of twelve (12) months from date of purchase by the original user for any manufacturing faults as per the Sales of Goods act.
Please note non-commercial grade items used in a commercial environment may invalidate the warranty.
Commercial grade products, the warranty is ninety (90) days from date of purchase by the original purchaser.
Repair parts are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase.
Replacement parts used in warranty repairs are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days or the balance of the warranty period, whichever is longer.
- Plastic housings.
- Bulb lifetime and general bulb maintenance
- Self-repair or replacement parts used without permission by the manufacturer or Sensory Education Ltd
- Damaged parts resulting from an accident
- Damage caused by improper operation, maintenance or storage.
- Damage caused by commercial use or use other than normal.
- Removable batteries and damage caused by leakage of batteries are not covered by this Warranty.
- Any items supplied with removable batteries are demo batteries and are not covered by warranty nor are they tested to be working, any items where batteries are present are for testing purposes and may need replacing by the customer upon receipt of goods for the goods to work.
- Items covered by warranty are only covered within the Country in which they are sold,if the product is later sent to another non EU country by the customer directly and develops a fault this is outside of the warranty policy as we cannot provide warranty for damage or fault once passed through the shipping process which has not been arranged by us.
- Bulbs supplied with items are of demo quality and are for testing purposes only and are not covered as a warranty failure.
- Warranty does not cover the following items with our computer and touchscreen packages:
- Wear and tear
- Damage to keyboard
- Damage to screen
- Damage to motherboard caused by damage to power-jack
- Consumables eg battery, power packs/cables
- Damage caused by liquids
- Damage caused by a virus
- Software problems
- Use of third-party replacement parts which are not an official replacement or brand without authorisation.
- This Warranty is not valid if the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from the operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the user manual or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this Warranty does not cover any defect that has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than the designated Cheap Disability Aids Service Centre.
Conditions Which Will Void The Warranty
This warranty will be void if the product has been subjected to negligence, abuse, misuse, accidental damage, improper operation, improper maintenance, removing casings or parts or improper storage or attempted repair without authorisation from Sensory Education Ltd
The warranty is also void if the damage is due to unauthorised modifications or alterations.